Monday, October 4, 2010

Wedding Planning Craziness!

I can't believe how much goes in to planning a wedding! It's crazy! Luckily there have been a ton of people helping out and giving opinions and advice and it's all been super fabulous and helpful!

My momma, Lisa, sister Kaitlin, and her best friend Kjalla (pronounced Shayla) are getting in to town tonight! Mom's going to be here to help get wedding things taken care of, and to be able to be here so we can do the whole "wedding planning" thing together (since that's what moms and daughters do, right?!). I'm really excited for them all to be here! It's going to be awesome to have them close by for a bit :]

Things are coming along smoothly for the most part. Mom has actually done most of it on her own, she'll just tell me what I need to do and when. It's been wonderful because I don't know a single thing about planning a whole wedding. Mom is doing a fantastic job though, especially for it being her first time (other than her own wedding, of course).

I've got bridal's this saturday which should be fun. I love wearing my wedding dress, so I'm excited to be able to wear it, even if I hate having pictures taken of myself :] I hope they pictures turn out okay! I get nervous, but I'm sure they'll be fine!

Thanks again to everyone for all the help with everything thus far! My family is awesome and I'm lucky to be marrying into a family that is equally wonderful!

Love to all
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You're too kind. You'll fit in just perfectly, nice and snuggly with the rest of us;)

    ReplyDelete