Friday, October 8, 2010

Bridals Tomorrow!

I'm going to get my Bridal's done tomorrow and apparently I'm really nervous about... or something. I had a dream last night that the photographer wouldn't let me wear my own dress because it didn't go along with the theme she had decided on for me. She made me wear a dress that I hated. It was ugly and torn and didn't fit and it was really dirty. Casey was also there with me and he was pretty upset that this lady wouldn't let me wear what I wanted. The place she had chosen to take the pictures at was an old run down swimming pool outside in the middle of the mountains somewhere. There were gross things floating in it, and there was a ton of scrap metal all over the bottom of it, and she wanted pictures of me, in my gross dress, diving in to this sick pool.

It was the weirdest dream. I get those from time-to-time when I'm feeling a little stressed. Apparently now is one of those times. I'm sure it will be just fine though! I'll post the pictures when I get them :]

Love to all!
C & A

1 comment:

  1. Alex!!!
    What on earth is going on? apparently I have been living under a rock. I can't believe that you are engaged I haven't even heard of Casey!!! I am so happy for you and really really miss you and want to come to your wedding more than anything. Where is it going to be? (We are in North Dakota by the way)I should be able to make it but don't know about the fam.
    Whitney (whitney_benedict@hotmail.com)
    PO BOX 323 Powers Lake, ND 58773

    ReplyDelete