Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Engagements are In!

 
Here are a few of our engagement pictures we just had taken! These ones are some of my favorites and as I picked them out, I realized that they are the pictures that most people would think of as the "mess up" pictures: ie Casey talking, or me laughing. It's either that, or kissy pictures :] Hehe! I decided that I like these ones the best though because they show our silly personalities! Let me know your thoughts!
 
Love to all
xoxo











4 comments:

  1. Looking good you two! :) I really like the "mess up" pictures. haha And it is true, it does show your personalities, and really that is what engagements are all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second to last one. I also like the top two!

    Well, I like them all! But I meant for your announcements... ya know, 'cause it is up to me!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you guys are cute. I am still so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to agree with you on the natural pictures. They're just the best! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete