Monday, December 6, 2010

Hooray for being married!

Well, folks, all the wedding craziness is over! It was so wonderful and I can't believe how fast everything went! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of the help we got with everything, even just being there for support. It really meant so much to us and it made all of the wedding events so special for both of us. We both feel so blessed to be married into such wonderful new families!

We should be getting pictures back from the reception and from at the temple around the beginning of January. She thought she could probably get them back to me sooner but wanted to say January because of all the holiday mayhem that may or may not occur. I'm so anxious to see them! It was such a fun time :]

I know Casey was keeping our honeymoon a secret but I feel like I can tell everyone now where he took me. We ended up going to Salt Lake and stayed at Little America for a couple nights. It was so pretty! We were in a tower room high up on the 15th floor, and we were looking into the city and all the lights and the snow and everything were so beautiful and Christmasy. It was a really great way to start off a marriage!

Now Christmas is just around the corner and there's lots of fun and celebrations to be had. We're so excited to be able to spend our first holiday together as a married couple!

Love to all
xoxo
Casey and Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment