Wednesday, January 26, 2011

He got a job!!



Well, ladies and gentleman, he did it!
Casey Robert Kleinman got a call yesterday around 1:30 with a job offer!
He will now be an employee of Solase Massage and Oxygen Bar
on University Parkway in Orem.

He took his MBLx test last Saturday and passed,
so now he just needs to get the paperwork and everything done
and taken up to Salt Lake to get his
actual license.

He has been super busy with school and doing
swim lessons and massages for one of his loyal clients.
He also was asked to give the lesson in Elders Quorum this Sunday.
He says he's having growing pains from all of the
growing up he's been doing lately, but I think he's awesome
and he's doing a great job, and I know he's working so hard to ensure that
our family has great opportunities.

I love him dearly. He's my best friend and my favorite person in the world!
I just wanted you guys to know how awesome he's doing :]

Love to all
xoxo





3 comments:

  1. Oh caser, you've got to get over yourself! Of course you are awesome, and HELLO of course they would ask you to teach such a prestigous class ;) What a big boy you are! I am sure we are almost, well not quite as proud as your lovely wife! You're in the big boy world now! Go get 'em! (but don't forget to watch the game tonight!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeee! haaaa! livin the dream. sucker. good work caser. now that your license is valid in the great state of utah my right and left gluteal maxims medius and minims need work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! That is so great! I am so happy for you guys! Yes, growing pains can be very painful, but when things do pan out it is oh-so-great!

    ReplyDelete